Every month JCAP look at the issues that may affect depositor risk in the UK, US and Europe and publish a risk report.
For May 2019, we have focused on:
- Barclay’s Q1 profits fall in ‘tough market conditions’
- Metro considers selling troubled loans as depositors withdraw deposits
- HSBC pledges to cut costs after Q1 profit beats expectations
- ABN Amro announces the sale of Channel Islands operation
- BOE keeps rates on hold but Carney warns markets not to underestimate potential interest rate increases as BOE increases growth estimates
For a copy of our latest report contact firstname.lastname@example.org